Sunday, August 26, 2007

The Garden Runneth Over

Title: The Garden Runneth Over
Authors: Tarabeth & Nicole
Characters: Zane/Vaughn


This was written for a Corner Time Reflections DP Slashfic Drinking Game Drabble Challenge.

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

Vaughn, brushing Ed’s mane, beginning to vent, “He always frickin’ over-waters my garden. But, does he listen to me? No!”

“Zane, that's too much water; you’re going to flood the garden,” Vaughn called out.

“It’s fine. No worries. Trust me, love,” Zane responded.

“If you flood my garden…I’m gonna…” Vaughn stumbled.

Zane laughed, “You’re going to what?”

“I’m gonna,” Vaughn stopped in thought, “I’m going to spank you.”

They both giggled. “You think you could, little man?” Zane questioned, still watering.

Vaughn placed his hands on his hips, giving a stern look, “Zane Alexander Michaels, do you want a spanking?”

No comments: